Call: +91 98418 62359
          +91 91760 02238
Email: chennaitravels.in@gmail.com

Chennai to Kodaikanal Tour Packages

Chennai to Kodaikanal Group Tour Package

1 Night / 2 Days

Day 1:- Chennai Departure at 8:00 PM to Kodaikanal Overnight journey

Day 2 :- Arrival Kodaikanal Bus Stand  Pickup to Hotel transfer and After refresh & Breakfast Visit to Kodaikanal Sight Seeing Corker’s Walk, Green Valley View, Golf Course, Pillar Rocks, Devils Kitchen (Guna Gave), Pine Tree Forest, Moier Point,  Kodai City View, Kurinji andavar Temple, Palani View, Chettiar Park, Brayant Park and evening Drop At Hotel  – Night Stay  At hotel.

Day 3:- Today  Morning After Breakfast Checkout the Hotel Visit to Bear Shola Falls, La Salath Church, 500 Year Old Tree, Dolphine Nose, Mountain Beauty, Pambur falls, Fairy falls  and  Evening Drop At Kodaikanal Bus Stand.

Day 4:- Arrival Chennai.

PACKAGE COST PER COUPLES
Economy Standard Deluxe
Non Season Season Non Season Season Non Season Season
Rs.8250/- Rs.9750/- Rs.9000/- Rs.10250/- Rs.11300/- Rs.12500/-

Package Includes: –

  • Chennai to Kodaikanal A/C Sleeper Class UP and Down Bus Tickets.
  • Kodaikanal Bus Stand Pickup & Drop.
  • 1 Night Accommodation NON A/C Standard Room Economy (or) Standard (Or) Deluxe Hotel.
  • VEG -2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinners As Per the Package.
  • One Day Kodaikanal Local Sight Seeing By Individual NON A/C Car.
  • One Day Kodaikanal Picnic Tour by Individual Non A/C Car.

Package Excludes:-  

  • Sight Seeing All Entry Tickets This Tariff Not Included.

Chennai to Kodaikanal Package Tour

2 Night / 3 Days

Day 1:- Chennai Departure at 8:00 PM to Kodaikanal overnight journey

Day 2 :– Arrival Kodaikanal Bus Stand  Pickup to Hotel transfer and After refresh & Breakfast Visit to Kodaikanal Sight Seeing Corker’s Walk  , Green Valley View , Golf Course , Pillar Rocks , Devils Kitchen (Guna Gave) , Pine Tree Forest  , Moier Point ,  Kodai City View  , Kurinji andavar Temple , Palani View , Chettiar Park , Brayant Park  and evening Drop At Hotel  – Night Stay  At hotel.

Day 3:- Today  Morning After Breakfast Visit to Bear Shola Falls  , La Salath Church  , 500 Year Old Tree, Dolphine Nose , Mountain Beauty  , Pambur falls , Fairy falls  and  Evening Drop At Hotel. – Night Stay at Hotel.

Day 4:- Today Morning After Breakfast Checkout the hotel Visit to Kodaikanal Forest tour- Silent Vally View , Fire Tower, Berijam Lake View, Caps Fly Valley, Berijam Lake and Evening drop At Kodaikanal Bus Stand .

Day 5:- Arrival Chennai.

PACKAGE COST PER COUPLES
Economy Standard Deluxe
Non Season Season Non Season Season Non Season Season
Rs.9750/- Rs.11250/- Rs.10500/- Rs.11750/- Rs.13000/- Rs.14000/-

Package Includes: –

  • Chennai to Kodaikanal A/C Sleeper Class UP and Down Bus Tickets.
  • Kodaikanal Bus Stand Pickup & Drop.
  • 2 Night Accommodation NON A/C Standard Room Economy (or) Standard (Or) Deluxe Hotel.
  • VEG – 3 Breakfasts & 2 Dinner As Per the Package.
  • One Day Kodaikanal Local Sight Seeing By Individual NON A/C Car.
  • One Day Kodaikanal Picnic Tour by Individual Non A/C car.
  • One Day Kodaikanal Forest Tour by Individual Non A/C car.

Package Excludes:- 

  • Sight Seeing All Entry Tickets This Tariff Not Included.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

  • For Booking Conformation please pay the 60% as Advance before 20 Days and Remaining 40% to be Settled Before the tour Starts (hand Over the Driver).
  • Bus ticket PNR & Seat number will sms to your mobile number.